The transfer window for Europe's biggest clubs is closed, but click here for all the deals. Transfer Talk will continue to scour the world's media and set correspondents loose to see what's on the agenda for the summer.
TOP STORY: Hazard warning -- Real, Chelsea reach deal
Real Madrid and Chelsea have reached a deal for Eden Hazard that Marca describes as "imminent."
According to the report, Hazard will switch Stamford Bridge for the Bernabeu and is already keen on finding a place to live in the Spanish capital "for the next six years."
Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane has described Hazard as "a fantastic player" and said he has been following the Belgium international's career from an early age. Hazard, for his part, has never hidden his desire to one day play for Real Madrid.
The Marca report doesn't detail how much the potential deal would be worth, only stating that Madrid rebuffed Chelsea's initial asking price of €200 million.
15.20 GMT: The London Evening Standard reports that Tottenham would consider transfer offers for as many as 12 of their players this summer as they look to overhaul their squad for next season.
Toby Alderweireld, Kieran Trippier, Fernando Llorente and Serge Aurier are among the players Spurs are looking to cash in on, according to the report.
Tottenham made a world-record profit of £113m after tax last year, the Premier League club reported on Thursday -- the day after they officially opened their new 62,000-seater stadium.
With income rising sharply as a result of player sales, hosting home matches at Wembley and a Champions League run, Tottenham's profit surpassed the £106m reported by Liverpool earlier this year.
After not signing any players to their first-team squad over the past two transfer windows, Spurs clearly have money to spend, but they'll need to make space for any new signings.
14.25 GMT: Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Marco Verratti -- recently linked with a move to Manchester United -- insists he has no intention of leaving the French champions before his contract expires, but the decision on his stay lasting any longer than that is "up to the club to see."
Verratti, 26, signed for PSG from Italian side Pescara in 2012, and has since won 20 domestic trophies.
"I am really good here," he told a news conference ahead of Sunday's Ligue 1 game against Strasbourg. "It will soon be eight years [at Parc des Princes]. I have the same desire and I really believe in this project. I still have two years of my contract. After that, it is up to the club to see."
For all that domestic success, however, PSG have continually fallen short in the Champions League, most recently when they let a 2-0 first-leg lead slip from their grasp in this season's round-of-16 tie against Manchester United, who won the return leg 3-1 in Paris.
"I would not change much within the team to go far in the Champions League," Verratti added. "We are close. This year was another bizarre match and we made mistakes, but we do not need to change too much."
13.30 GMT: Manchester United are rivalling Paris Saint-Germain for the summer signing of Lyon midfielder Tanguy Ndombele, according to L'Equipe.
The French outlet reports that the 22-year-old is set to make a big choice this summer amid interest from several major European clubs.
France international Ndombele is valued at around €80m and has a contract with Lyon that runs until 2023.
L'Equipe claims that Ndombele's decision over whether to move to Old trafford hinges on the future of Paul Pogba, while his thinking in general is all geared toward him having the best chance at playing a role for the world champions at the 2020 European Championship.
12.25 GMT: Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar regrets his decision to leave Barcelona "more than most," according to his former Barca and Brazil teammate Adriano.
Speculation that Neymar will leave PSG has surrounded the Brazil striker for much of his time at the Parc des Princes since his world-record €222m move in 2017, with Barca's bitter rivals Real Madrid most regularly linked.
Adriano, who spent three years at the Camp Nou with Neymar following the latter's move from Santos in 2013, believes the 27-year-old has privately admitted the move was not the best decision.
"I spoke with Neymar three weeks ago," Adriano told Cadena SER radio show El Larguero. "Everyone who has played for Barcelona and left has regretted it and I think, for him, even more so than most."
11.35 GMT: Real Madrid midfielder Isco is sending a "clear" message to the club that he only sees his future being at the Bernabeu, Marca reports.
The Spanish sport daily claims that the 26-year-old, who was reduced to a bit-part role by former coach Santi Solari, is determined to rejuvenate his career at the club now that Zinedine Zidane is back in charge.
The Spain international started the first two games of Zidane's second spell in charge, scoring a goal in each of the wins over Celta Vigo and Huesca. He was then dropped to the bench for Wednesday's trip to Valencia, which Madrid lost 2-1.
Isco's contract, which includes a €700m release clause, runs until 2022.
10.40 GMT: Ronaldinho may be retired from professional football, but his spirit lives on with the news that his son has signed a five-year contract with Brazilian club Cruzeiro.
Joao Mendes, a 14-year-old attacking midfielder, has signed a deal to train with the club that will last until he is 19.
"Today, we signed the contract of Joao Mendes, who is a promising player with interesting characteristics and who, I believe, will soon be integrating with our professional team," club chief Amarildo Ribeiro said.
"He is a tall player with high technical quality. A player who can play both as a box player and as a second striker. He is a player who, even with his size, has speed and finishes very well."
09.30 GMT: Mesut Ozil's future at Arsenal has appeared ot be in the balance for much of the season, but now Gunners boss Unai Emery is hinting that the playmaker still has a big role to play at the club.
Ozil has spent much of the season on the sidelines but has recently been restored to the team, and Emery spoke of how he has managed to finally find a way of accommodating the German into his team.
"Sometimes it's because we need something different," Emery said in a news conference ahead of Sunday's trip to Everton. "Sometimes because he was injured. Sometimes he played because we need him and now it's the same.
"He is okay, he is training every day, he can play in two different systems, 4-2-3-1 which is probably his best position, or 4-3-1-2 and he is playing like a team player.
"In different systems I think we can use him. We can use him also on the right side or the left. The most important thing is to be ready to help us, and he is now in this way."
He added: "He is working very well and playing well. He is helping us. I am very happy with him.
"Now in the team we have a good atmosphere, good spirit. Each player is helping us with his quality and good behaviour. This is the spirit I want. They are doing that and Mesut is also."
Robben set for shocking MLS move
Bayern Munich winger Arjen Robben could say no to a possible move to Inter Milan in favour of an MLS club, CalcioMercato understands.
The Dutchman already has said that he will leave Bayern at the end of this season, and he's set to miss the rest of the German side's campaign through injury.
At the age of 35, Robben now considers the United States a viable place to continue his career, despite the fact that Inter Milan have held talks with the player.
Robben joined Bayern in 2009, and he has made almost 200 appearances for the Bavarian side.
Spanish giants could come calling for Van Dijk
Virgil van Dijk has been a rock at the heart of Liverpool's defence since signing with the club halfway through last season, so much so that former Leicester City defender Robert Huth says it would be no surprise to see Real Madrid and Barcelona come calling, the Daily Star reports.
"I'd be surprised if these guys [Real Madrid and Barcelona] aren't looking at him. There aren't too many players [like him]," Huth said.
"Liverpool are a great club, but there are a couple of clubs bigger in terms of world stature. Real are consistently competing for the Champions League and league titles."
Chelsea could escape transfer ban for Andersson
Swedish 15-year-old attacker Edwin Andersson will reportedly sign for Chelsea in the summer, despite the club having a transfer ban, according to the Expressen.
Andersson trained with Manchester United last year, and his performances for Swedish side IFK Gothenburg have even drawn comparisons to Cristiano Ronaldo. The Blues were hit with a two-window transfer ban in February for the illegal recruitment of 29 young players.
However, Edwin Andersson's father, Mikael, said: "There have been an incredible number of clubs from virtually all countries that have been interested in him.
"But he has chosen to go to Chelsea when it's time. According to the rules, he must be 16 first and then it is up to the clubs to agree. There's still some details, but the day it's time, he has decided that it'll be Chelsea."
Bonucci Madrid move back on the cards
Leonardo Bonucci has made headlines for all the wrong reasons lately. The Italian made controversial comments on Moise Kean's celebration in Juventus' game against Cagliari, after the teen had been the victim of racist chants in the ground.
Now, Bonucci is in the press with question marks over his future at Juventus, with Real Madrid among those hoping to sign him, CalcioMercato reports.
A move to La Liga was hinted at when Real announced their interest in the defender last season, but his return to Juventus from AC Milan put an end to that speculation.
However, it's understood that he could help take Madrid's defence to the next level and could serve as a replacement for Raphael Varane, who may be on his way out of the Santiago Bernabeu.
- Bournemouth winger Ryan Fraser could be moving to Arsenal this summer, the Mirror reports. Cherries manager Eddie Howe said: "We have spoken to Ryan and his representatives about his contract. It is one where we will see what happens. There is no doubting Ryan's quality and how highly we think of him. He is an outstanding talent but it is a two-way prospect to sign a contract, so let's wait and see."