Who has the best chance to make the College Football Playoff?

Hurts, Sooners complete epic comeback to defeat Baylor (2:21)

After a rocky start in the first half, Jalen Hurts leads the Sooners' 25-point comeback with four touchdowns to hand Baylor its first loss. (2:21)

The top three teams continue to separate themselves in the Allstate Playoff Predictor.

Ohio State remains in the top spot, with an 86% chance to make the playoff and a 35% chance of winning it all. The No. 1 team in the official College Football Playoff rankings, LSU, is right behind the Buckeyes, with an 85% chance of making the top four (16%) to win the championship. And Clemson, with an extremely favorable remaining schedule, is third at 84% to make the playoff and 25% to hoist the trophy for a second year in a row.

After that is where it gets murky.

Alabama remains at No. 4 this week (44%) but the Crimson Tide just lost Tua Tagovailoa to a brutal, season-ending hip injury, and it remains to be seen both how they'll look without him and how the committee will view a Tua-less squad. SEC East champ Georgia is next at 39%, but the Dawgs are likely looking at a date in the SEC title game with LSU. If the Bulldogs win that game, could the SEC get two teams in the playoff once again?

From there, the four remaining contenders are Oregon (28%), Oklahoma (11%), Penn State (10%) and Utah (8%). The Ducks and Utes appear to be headed toward a showdown in the Pac-12 title game, while the Nittany Lions can make a huge playoff statement this weekend by taking down Ohio State in Columbus. And the Sooners keep surviving close games, but will that be enough even if they win out?